1. This competition is open to filmmakers from around the world.
2. You will need to register your team by sending in your registration form via email. This can be downloaded from the registration page identified above. We will send you a confirmation email within 48 hours.
3. The application form should be should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. All Films can be must be received by 7th November 2012 at the latest. After registering
your entry, the confirmation e-
5. We recommend that all films are upload to www.vimeo.com or sent recorded delivery.
6. No allowances can be made for entries that are not received by the cut-
7. All films must have a Horror/Halloween theme based around "The Last Journey Home."
8. You can make any film you like, however it must be based around the horror genre
or its variants. It could incorporate any of the following: comedy horror, horror
drama, psychological horror, science-
9. All films must include full credits.
10. The film should be no longer than 10 minutes long. (Please note that this time allocation includes all credits.)
11. All films must use the English language. (Foreign language films that incorporate full English subtitles are permitted.)
12. The film must not contain any overtly pornographic, racist, homophobic or sexist material.
13. All films must be submitted on the following formats: Uploaded to
allowing us to download the MP4 on Vimeo as HD 1080P. (if possible) Blu-
14. Films can be submitted in PAL or NTSC format. However, all NTSC films can only be accepted if submitted as an AVI (Encoded as Microsoft DV AVI file) or a MP4 video file on DVD or CD.
15. Films can be produced in standard 4:3 or wide screen 16:9. (16:9 would be advised)
16. You are responsible for the content of your film. Therefore, you must ensure that the sound/music/motion picture is cleared for public viewing.
17. The films will be viewed by our judges and the 10 best films will be played on the night.
18. The Event will be filmed by RB Productions. By attending the event, it will be considered that you consent to be filmed.
19. All films used will be hosted on www.budgetfilmmaker.com as part of the Halloween Challenge. By entering the competition, you acknowledge that the film will be available for electronic download on the aforementioned website.
20. All filmmakers must be over 18 years of age in order to submit a film to the challenge.
21. All films must be made between 10th October and 7th November 2012. This is to ensure that all entries were made for the purpose of the competition, and are not films that have existed for some time previous to the commencement of the competition.
22. Please note that we are unable to return copies of any of the films sent in for the challenge.